The following information is provided by BOK Financial Securities Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to BOK Financial Securities. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Samson Oil and Gas USA Inc. is offering for sale producing properties in Montana and North Dakota in the Williston Basin. The company has retained BOK Financial Securities as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale.
- 49 producing wells targeting various conventional targets including the Ratcliffe, Mission Canyon, and Red River intervals
- PDP PV-10: $27.1 million
- Net production: 500 bbl oil/d (98% operated)
- Current cash flow: $624,000/month (September – November 2021 average)
- Future 12-month (F12M) net PDP cash flow: $8.0 million
- 2012 – 2021 annual oil decline: 4.5%
- Inventory of return-to-production wells along with vertical Red River PUDs and horizontal Ratcliffe PUDs
- Jan. 18 – Virtual Data Room Open
- Feb. 17 – Offers Due
2022-05-23 - Private equity firms Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors and Warburg Pincus launched an auction process to sell their majority stake in Houston-based Terra Energy Partners earlier this month, sources say.
2022-05-20 - More than 80% of companies on VettaFi’s lists raised their payouts on a year-over-year basis.
2022-05-20 - A focus on sustainability is drawing attention to certain technologies across different energy sectors.
2022-05-20 - IFS will provide solution for long-term planning and scheduling optimization, as well as driving sustainability for energy giant Xcel Energy.
2022-05-20 - Norwegian oil drilling labor unions move closer to strike action as they seek a state-appointed mediator, with talks of a potential strike resuming at a later date.