The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
PetroBal Omega 1 LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain Fort Worth Basin properties.
- 52,434 net acres (100% operated | 78% HBP)
- Jack and Palo Pinto counties
- PDP PV-10: $9.6 million
- Net production: 978 boe/d (51% liquids)
- Next 12 months PDP cash flow (projected): $2.3 million
- Significant upside potential
- 192 quantified behind pipe opportunities
- 897 drilling locations
- Formation targets including: Barnett, Strawn, Marble Falls, Conglomerate and Caddo
- Company-owned infrastructure supports economic field development
- 19 saltwater disposal wells
- 145+ miles of flowlines and pipelines
Bids are due April 22. The transaction is expected to have an April 1 effective date. A virtual data room is available.
Wood and NERA (National Energy Resources Australia) have formed a partnership on May 5 to develop and deliver a solution for the inspection of critical industrial equipment, particularly for subsea oil and gas infrastructure.
Check out the latest products and services for the upstream oil and gas industry.
Resident vehicle systems can provide offshore oil and gas operators with standby, emergency support and cost savings through eliminating vessel requirements.