The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Peregrine Petroleum Partners Ltd. retained EnergyNet for a Wolfcamp Shale 48-well package of non-operated WI, producing MI/RI and ORRI in Loving and Winkler counties, Texas. Lot# 106159 has an overriding royalty interest in 12 wells, with operators Ameredev Operating LLC and WPX Energy Permian LLC.
- Non-Operated Working Interest in 20 Wells:
- Avg WI ~5.20% / Avg NRI ~4.16%
- An Additional ORRI/RI in 9 Wells
- Royalty Interest in 16 Wells:
- Avg RI ~0.35%
- An Additional ORRI in 2 Wells
- Overriding Royalty Interest in 12 Wells:
- Avg ORRI ~0.85%
- 149.91 Net Mineral Acres
- 6-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 5,164 BOPD and 23,130 MCFPD
- 6-Month Average Net Production: 58 BOPD and 350 MCFPD
- 2-Month Average Net Income: $131,835/Month
- Operators: Ameredev Operating, LLC and WPX Energy Permian, LLC
This is a sealed bid property on EnergyNet.com, Lot# 106159. Bids are due July 27, 2023 at 4:00 pm CDT. For complete due diligence information on this property, please visit http://www.energynet.com or email Cody Felton, Managing Director, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com.