The following information is provided by Momentum Minerals LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Momentum Minerals and/or Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Momentum Minerals LLC, a premier mineral and royalty acquisition fund, announced on Feb. 16 that Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. (TPH) has been retained by Momentum to seek proposals for the sale of mineral assets in the Delaware, Midland, South Texas, Haynesville and Williston basins.
- Seven packages of mineral assets located in the most active and prominent basins in the L48: Delaware, Midland, South Texas, Haynesville and Williston
- Ability to bid on all or any combination of asset packages
- Total package represents ~35,000 net royalty acres (1/8th normalized)
- Average PDP NRI of ~0.6%
- Fourth-quarter 2021 total net production of ~5,800 boe/d with 2022E net production of ~6,200 boe/d
- >4,000 gross PDP locations
- Visible, near-term activity supported by >650 activity wells (WIP, DUC, Permit)
- Combined 2022E cash flow >$90 million
- Packages situated in the core of each respective basin with highly economic inventory actively being developed by leading operators
- >8,500 identified inventory
Key Process Dates:
- Feb. 16: Virtual data room opens
- Feb. 17 – March 18: Management Presentations and Q&A sessions available
- March 22: Proposals due
- Direct proposal inquiries to Eric Marshall: EMarshall@tphco.com
2023-01-27 - The U.S. oil and gas rig count remains steady at 771 in the week ending Jan. 27, according to Baker Hughes.
2023-01-27 - The acquisition is ahead of TotalEnergies’ planned spin-off of the Canadian company.
2023-01-27 - Drill2Frac’s FlowFX solution helps fine-tune completion designs by modeling parameters such as the number of perf clusters and length of stages.
2023-01-26 - The deal involved the renewal of an existing agreement originally struck in 2008, according to Libya's National Oil Corp. head Farhat Bengdara.
2023-01-26 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including a production update from Tullow, an update on U.K. offshore opportunities and some contract announcements in the upstream oil and gas industry.