The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
M3 Helium has retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Hugoton play opportunity with right to participate in a helium/natural gas/ liquids drilling program in Finney and Haskell Counties, Kansas. The Lot# 108219 package includes accessible commercial infrastructure and pipelines.
Offering the right to co-invest in a Helium/Gas/Liquids Exploration Company, in its development of the accompanying assets and rights, along with an option to acquire non-operating working interest positions in its assets.
- Key Strengths:
- Access to the largest gas field in the U.S.
- Accessible commercial Infrastructure and pipelines to existing processing plants
- % Helium .5% - 1.5% across exploration targets
- Years of historical production data from >7,000 existing wells
- Hugoton East Play:
- 43% IRR over 14 Years net fees and Royalties
- M3 Helium will have the power to select drill sites for the farmout wells on an area of ~192,000 acres (300 Sections)
- $550 / MCF Gross Helium contract rate
- 50-well development plan:
- ~$350K average well completion cost
- ~45 days SPUD to Sales
- < 3,000' well depth
- Low line pressure
- SWD in place
- 1-Owned, 49 via Farmout agreement
- 50-well 30-Year farmout forecast:
- .8 BCFG on average per analogous well
- Helium 280 MMCF Production
2023-10-18 - With a recurring theme of oil and gas consolidation, Todd Brooker, the president of Cawley, Gillespie and Associates Inc., weighs in on where M&A is headed in this A&D Minute.
2023-09-27 - White Rock Oil & Gas LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of a majority operated working interest portfolio located across five regions of the lower 48—the Permian Basin, Ark-La-Tex, Rockies, Mid-Continent and Michigan.
2023-11-03 - M3 Helium has retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Hugoton play opportunity with right to participate in a helium/natural gas/ liquids drilling program in Finney and Haskell Counties, Kansas.
2023-11-21 - So far this year, Midstream companies have eschewed spending cash flow on capex or M&A, but that’s likely to change as Permian players expanded out of core areas, a Tailwater Capital partner Stephen Lipscomb said.
2023-10-02 - Eastern Energy’s acquisition of Conquest Completion Services gives Eastern access to favorable positions in the Permian and Eagle Ford.