The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Henry Resources LLC has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its nonoperated working interest properties in the Permian Basin.
- High-quality non-operated position under top basin operators Diamondback Energy Inc., Mewbourne Oil Co. and Summit Petroleum LLC
- Net production: 600 boe/d (76% liquids)
- NTM PDP cash flow: $6.0 million
- PDP PV-10: $19 million (75% Midland Basin | 25% Delaware Basin)
- Sizeable inventory of drilling locations targeting delineated benches
Bids are due at noon CST June 10. The transaction is expected to have a May 1 effective date.
Energy scholar Robert Bryce offers an unabashed view of the shale revolution, climate change and the future of energy. Spoiler alert: don’t expect oil and gas to disappear anytime soon.
The March 20 lease sale in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico brought in $244.3 million in high bids.
Bacalhau, discovered in 2012 by Petrobras about 115 miles off the coast of Sao Paulo state, is expected to start production in 2024.