The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
GP Howard LLC has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive advisor in connection with the sale of certain non-operated working interest properties located in Howard County, Texas. The package has been updated to include production from the Sidekick and Side Hustle wells, which began mid-December 2022, as well as six new wells drilled in the Wolfcamp and Spraberry locations.
- Highly contiguous, non-operated working interest package located in Howard County, Texas
- Operator: Bayswater Resources
- Gross | Net Acres: 6,135 | 1,150
- 11 horizontal PDPs (6 new wells currently being drilled and completed - categorized as PDP given 4/1/23 effective date of transaction)
- High-impact upside potential with 75 remaining drillable locations
- NTM PDP Operating Cash Flow: $8.4 MM
- Initial daily production available from Sidekick and Side Hustle wells
- The Sidekick and Side Hustle have produced over 20 MBO and are still ramping up towards impressive IPs
- Six new wells (Jimmy-Forever Unit) being drilled and completed targeting multiple benches (LS, WCA, WCB, WCD)
- Updated engineering model and reserve report
Offers are due at noon CST on Feb. 8. Upon execution of a confidentiality agreement, RedOaks will provide access to the Virtual Data Room, which opens Jan. 9.
2023-02-03 - Miniature quartz gauge measures reservoir conditions through cement in real time.
2023-01-12 - ChampionX’s new portable emissions-detecting camera incorporates newer technologies that have shifted the way operators survey for emissions.
2022-11-16 - Nabors retrofitted an existing rig with its “first-of-its-kind robotics module,” named RZR and has successfully drilled multiple horizontal wells for Exxon Mobil in the Permian Basin, the company said Nov. 16.
2022-11-18 - A successful cyberattack could wreak damage resembling the effects of the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster, the report said.
2022-11-15 - Advances in drone technology and drone services aim to create a safer world for E&P operators and the environment.