Learn more about Hart Energy Conferences
Get our latest conference schedules, updates and insights straight to your inbox.
The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
GP Howard LLC has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive advisor in connection with the sale of certain non-operated working interest properties located in Howard County, Texas. The package has been updated to include production from the Sidekick and Side Hustle wells, which began mid-December 2022, as well as six new wells drilled in the Wolfcamp and Spraberry locations.
- Highly contiguous, non-operated working interest package located in Howard County, Texas
- Operator: Bayswater Resources
- Gross | Net Acres: 6,135 | 1,150
- 11 horizontal PDPs (6 new wells currently being drilled and completed - categorized as PDP given 4/1/23 effective date of transaction)
- High-impact upside potential with 75 remaining drillable locations
- NTM PDP Operating Cash Flow: $8.4 MM
- Initial daily production available from Sidekick and Side Hustle wells
- The Sidekick and Side Hustle have produced over 20 MBO and are still ramping up towards impressive IPs
- Six new wells (Jimmy-Forever Unit) being drilled and completed targeting multiple benches (LS, WCA, WCB, WCD)
- Updated engineering model and reserve report
Offers are due at noon CST on Feb. 8. Upon execution of a confidentiality agreement, RedOaks will provide access to the Virtual Data Room, which opens Jan. 9.
2023-12-11 - Freehold Royalties will acquire mineral and royalty interests from two private sellers in the Midland and Delaware basins, the company said.
2023-12-18 - BlueFire Equipment Corp. is acquiring Screaming Eagle Energy, an oil and gas company focused on M&A in Texas.
2023-12-16 - Oklahoma-based Unit Corp. sold non-core oil and gas assets in the Texas Panhandle for cash proceeds of $50 million.
2023-12-15 - The new block comes out of Bid Round 2022-2023 for what Staatsolie refers to as the Demerara Acreage.
2024-01-08 - Trio Petroleum Corp. secured an option from Heavy Sweet Oil to acquire a 20% production share in the Asphalt Ridge heavy oil development project.