The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks Energy Advisors. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Galatyn Minerals LP retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of certain mineral and royalty properties located in Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texas. The mineral portfolio covers approximately 6,200 net mineral acres and 3,380 net royalty acres focused in the Mid-Continent region.
- ~8,380 net royalty acres ("NRA") in the core of the Mid-Con
- NTM forecasted net cash flow: $3.4 MM
- Diversified production base spread across 340 producing horizontal wells
- PDP PV-10: $4.7 MM
- Consistent drilling activity on the position with significant line of sight to near-term development (13 - DUCs / Permits)
- DUC / Permit PV-10: $1.1 MM
- Primary operators: Continental, Ovintiv, EOG, Citizen, and Camino
- Upside inventory features 1,500+ quantified drilling locations targeting heavily delineated benches
2023-12-11 - Hess Corp.'s dividend will be payable Dec. 29 to shareholders of record by Dec. 18
2023-12-11 - To allow Chevron Corp. to recoup outstanding debts in Venezuela, Washington has had to make two risky board moves in a geopolitical chess match with the South American country.
2023-12-11 - Occidental Petroleum said the purchase of CrownRock includes 1,700 undeveloped locations, 750 of which break even at prices of less than $40/bbl of WTI.
2023-12-11 - United Airlines is among aviation companies pushing for more production of sustainable aviation fuel as well as diverse feedstocks such as CO2 and hydrogen.
2023-12-11 - At the Hart Energy Hall of Fame Awards and Celebration in Houston on Dec. 5, energy industry legends turned out for a night of celebrating the accomplishments of the past five decades.