The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
A private seller retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its Eagle Ford mineral position.
- Core Eagle Ford footprint includes 1,206 net royalty acres in the oil and condensate windows
- Focused in Karnes, DeWitt and Gonzales counties, Texas
- Recent cash flow: $445,000 per month
- Near-term upside includes 22 DUCs and 37 permits
- 35 completions per year across the position over the last 2.5 years
- >200 remaining Eagle Ford / Austin Chalk locations
- Key operators include Marathon Oil, EOG Resources, Ensign Natural Resources and Devon Energy
Bids are due on noon CST on Oct. 1. The signing of a purchase and sale agreement is targeted by Oct. 22.
In this special section, E&P highlights the latest technologies from more than 30 companies, showcasing how these tools are used for developing shale resources and how companies will benefit from the application of these advanced tools on their operations.
Research shows the company has been able to yield up to 80% more oil in the Eagle Ford from its gas injection process.
Similar to real-life growing pains, ‘it’s awkward and it's painful,’ but the U.S. tight oil sector is heading toward a healthier era, Wood Mackenzie analysts say.