Learn more about Hart Energy Conferences
Get our latest conference schedules, updates and insights straight to your inbox.
The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
BHCH Mineral Ltd. retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of an undivided 50% of its legacy mineral and royalty portfolio located across numerous basins in the continental U.S.
BHCH owns a diversified mineral and royalty portfolio spanning many different basins throughout the Lower 48. The properties are broken up into four sub-packages.
The next 12-month cash flow for the total portfolio is $3.8 million, according to TenOaks.
Area 1: Delaware Basin
- 1,433 net royalty acres position largely focused in Reeves County, Texas, and New Mexico’s Lea County
- Substantial projected near-term growth driven by 30 DUCs / 54 active permits
- Total next 12-month cash flow: $2.0 million
Area 2: Midland Basin
- Notable Midland Basin royalty portfolio (718 net royalty acres) located in core counties in West Texas: Reagan, Glasscock and Howard
- Recent ramp in drilling activity on position as commodity prices have stabilized (12 DUCs / three active permits)
Area 3: Eagle Ford
- Unique Eagle Ford footprint focused on core counties with active development in South Texas: McMullen, La Salle, Karnes and Webb
- Position spans 2,802 net royalty acres
Area 4: Diversified Portfolio
- Substantial royalty position across several other basins outside of unconventional Permian / Eagle Ford
- Legacy, conventional Permian properties with stable cash flow
- Premier Midcon portfolio: Texas Panhandle, Anadarko and Arkoma
- Exposure to gas-weighted properties located in the Haynesville, Barnett and South Texas
Bids are due at noon CST on Aug. 27. The transaction is expected to have an Aug. 1 effective date.
2024-01-02 - To convince the market of OPEC+’s ability to sway oil prices, the international organization will have to take back control and maintain production cuts at least until the second quarter of 2024.
2024-02-05 - Stratas Advisors says the U.S.’ response (so far) to the recent attack on U.S. troops has been measured without direct confrontation of Iran, which reduces the possibility of oil flows being disrupted.
2024-02-01 - Weakening economic outlooks overpower geopolitical risks in oil pricing.
2024-01-08 - For the upcoming week, Stratas Advisors predicts oil prices will bounce upwards with geopolitical news, but the price increase will quickly fade as the oil continues to flow.
2023-12-11 - For the upcoming week, Stratas Advisors predicts there will be more attention on the geopolitical developments, however there is still a risk that conflict will expand.