The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Armor Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Mississippian Play opportunity in Oklahoma through a sealed-bid offering closing July 28.
The offering includes operations and nonoperated working interest in a six-well package plus HBP leasehold in Oklahoma’s Alfalfa, Caddo, Dewey and Major counties.
- Operated Working Interest in 3 Producing Wells:
- 100.00% to 95.00% Working Interest / 78.430788% to 75.703126% Net Revenue Interest (Before Payout)
- Nonoperated Working Interest in Three Producing Wells:
- 4.1016% to 2.171469% Working Interest / 3.28125% to 1.737174% Net Revenue Interest
- Operators include Cimarex Energy Co., Sand Creek Resources LLC and Tapstone Energy LLC
- Nine-month Average Net Income: $28,115/Month
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 40 bbl/d of Oil and 1,449 Mcf/d of Gas
- 1,330.7136 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operator Bond Required
- Further subject to Oklahoma State Sales Tax
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CST on July 28. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Plano, Texas-based Vine Energy aims to become the first natural gas producer in the Haynesville Basin to certify 100% of its assets as “responsibly sourced” through an agreement with Project Canary.
Leaders from Devon, Pioneer, Chevron and ConocoPhillips discuss the latest in unconventional development and how recent acquisitions have enabled greater efficiencies.
New hires, promotions and appointments continue to fuel the industry's workforce.