The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Armor Energy LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Mississippian Play opportunity in Oklahoma through a sealed-bid offering closing July 28.
The offering includes operations and nonoperated working interest in a six-well package plus HBP leasehold in Oklahoma’s Alfalfa, Caddo, Dewey and Major counties.
- Operated Working Interest in 3 Producing Wells:
- 100.00% to 95.00% Working Interest / 78.430788% to 75.703126% Net Revenue Interest (Before Payout)
- Nonoperated Working Interest in Three Producing Wells:
- 4.1016% to 2.171469% Working Interest / 3.28125% to 1.737174% Net Revenue Interest
- Operators include Cimarex Energy Co., Sand Creek Resources LLC and Tapstone Energy LLC
- Nine-month Average Net Income: $28,115/Month
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 40 bbl/d of Oil and 1,449 Mcf/d of Gas
- 1,330.7136 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operator Bond Required
- Further subject to Oklahoma State Sales Tax
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CST on July 28. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
LyondellBasell Pushes Back Houston Oil Refinery Closure
2023-06-02 - Petrochemical company LyondellBasell is delaying its exit from the refining sector and evaluating future options for its 700-acre site on the Houston Ship Channel.
Exxon Boosts Permian Crude Refining Capacity with $2 Billion Beaumont Expansion
2023-03-16 - The 250,000-bbl/d crude distillation unit at Exxon’s Beaumont complex will boost refining capacity for light crude oil from its upstream Permian Basin operations.
French Industrial Strikes Limit Fuel Supply, Hit Crude Prices
2023-03-28 - The shut-in of French refineries as part of a nationwide movement against pension system changes has weakened crude oil markets in Europe.
Severe Weather Disrupts Production at Three Texas Refineries
2023-04-24 - Three Corpus Christi, Texas, refineries with combined capacity of nearly 800,000 bbl/d suffered disruptions after severe weather struck over the weekend.
China's Oil Refinery Throughput Surges to Record in March
2023-04-18 - Total Chinese refinery throughput reached the equivalent of 14.9 MMbbl/d, up 8.8% from last year.