Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - From BlackRock to shale producer CNX Resources, several groups in the industry expressed concerns over the SEC’s mandatory call to report Scope 3 emissions.
2022-04-26 - Through its application of energy-efficient services in traditional oil and gas operations, Patterson-UTI is ensuring drillers are able to operate both sustainably and productively.
2022-06-01 - EIV Capital’s David Finan shares how investors are deciding which carbon management practices are worth pursuing, as well as the trillions of dollars of capital needed to reach net zero.
2022-04-12 - Upstream oil and gas producers can decarbonize their operations at a potentially lower price by partnering with SkyNano and using the emissions to produce carbon nanotubes.
2022-05-10 - Houston needs to be rebranded as a partner in the energy transition versus an obstruction to the future of energy, industry veteran Bobby Tudor told attendees of Hart Energy’s Energy Transition Capital Conference on May 10.