Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - Anschutz Exploration CEO Joe DeDominic shared the private producer’s strategy how to succeed in the Powder River Basin at Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.
2022-06-28 - While crude exports to “America”—which accounts mainly for the U.S.—were up, Mexico’s state-owned Pemex reported a significant cut in shipments to Europe and Asia.
2022-04-12 - API’s Amanda Eversole and Rystad’s Emily McClain, both of whom are honorees of the Oil and Gas Investor Influential Women in Energy program, weigh in on the most pressing regulatory matters facing the oil and gas industry today.
2022-04-13 - Excelerate Energy sold 16 million shares on April 12 at $24 each, the company said. It had previously indicated it would price its shares at $21 to $24. The IPO values Excelerate at $2.54 billion.
2022-04-19 - Earthstone Energy announced in late January its agreement to acquire the assets of privately held Bighorn Permian Resources in the Midland Basin for roughly $860 million in cash and stock.