Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - Mammoth Exploration LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Strawn Sand well package that includes overriding royalty interest in three producing horizontal wells in Scurry County, Texas.
2022-06-17 - Overland Energy Partners Fund II LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Denver-Julesburg (D-J) Basin package in Colorado’s Weld County operated by Bayswater Exploration & Production LLC.
2022-06-30 - An undisclosed seller retained EnergyNet Indigo for the sale of a Permian Basin mineral and royalty opportunity across New Mexico’s Eddy and Lea counties and Howard, Martin and Midland counties in West Texas.
2022-05-27 - Black Bear Oil & Gas LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Bakken Shale and Three Forks well package in North Dakota’s McKenzie and Mountrail counties.
2022-05-09 - An undisclosed seller retained EnergyNet to sell a package of overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in 266 wells offshore Louisiana in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.