Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-15 - Stratas Advisors anticipates continued oil price volatility due to macroeconomic and geopolitical uncertainties, as well as supply/demand fundamental fragility.
2022-05-31 - Oil prices turned negative on May 31 after the Wall Street Journal reported that some producers were exploring the idea of suspending Russia’s participation in the OPEC+ production deal.
2022-06-14 - The SPR release was meant to help control oil prices that spiked after Russia invaded Ukraine. However, oil prices have marched higher since the March 31 announcement.
2022-06-16 - Wood Mackenzie reported that fuel prices are expected to remain high leading into the next year, with pressure easing in the second half of 2023.
2022-07-06 - Trade was volatile, with both crude benchmarks up over $2/bbl early on supply concerns and down over $4/bbl at session lows. Oil prices have been extremely volatile for months.