Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - Anschutz Exploration CEO Joe DeDominic shared the private producer’s strategy how to succeed in the Powder River Basin at Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Rockies conference.
2022-04-28 - Marcia Backus currently serves as senior vice president, general counsel and chief compliance officer of Occidental Petroleum, where she oversees more than 60 lawyers in the U.S. and at Oxy's assets around the world.
2022-04-21 - Women in Energy honorees Elizabeth Gerbel, CEO of EAG Services, and Carri Lockhart, Dril-Quip board member and former Equinor CTO, weigh in on what’s next for the industrial internet of things in the oil and gas industry.
2022-06-02 - Sylvia Barnes, co-founder of Houston-based Tanda Resources, and Valerie Mitchell, president and COO of Oklahoma City-based Troy Energy, joins Freehold Royalties board of directors.
2022-05-11 - Occidental’s plan to produce oil while it develops technology to tap carbon emissions from fossil fuels gained a renewed vote of confidence after Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway raised its stake in the company to about 15.2%.