Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - BPX Energy President Jack Collins said the company is planning to power 95% of its Permian Basin operations with electricity this year and is drilling an exploratory well for its carbon capture business.
2022-05-17 - A second drilling rig, a second floating production platform and a gas pipeline are being considered for the next phase.
2022-06-03 - Norwegian oil workers plan strike action at 10 permanent offshore installations, including the Njord A, Valhall, Gudrun and several Oseberg platforms, as well as three mobile service units, unions said.
2022-05-25 - Before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine earlier this year that spurred the exit, Equinor’s petroleum production in Russia had stood at some 25,000 boe/d, a relatively small part of its overall production of around 2 million boe/d.
2022-06-01 - From LNG exports and energy security to infrastructure and decarbonization, EQT Corp. CEO Toby Rice has been a vocal advocate for U.S. natural gas. Is the message getting through?