Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - Through Brightmark and Chevron's partnership, manure from dairy farms will be converted to renewable natural gas that can be used as a clean alternative fuel.
2022-05-27 - Greece, like many others, has been in the grip of rising prices for gas, electricity, fuel and food since last year, a trend that has been exacerbated by Russia’s Feb. 24 invasion of Ukraine.
2022-06-23 - The Biden White House's testy relationship with the fossil fuel industry has grown even more complicated as Russia's invasion of Ukraine cut global energy supplies and sent crude oil and natural gas prices skyrocketing.
2022-05-23 - “We need fossil fuels in the short term, but let’s not lock in our future by using the current situation as an excuse to justify some of the investments being done,” IEA chief Fatih Birol said at the World Economic Forum.
2022-07-07 - Hydrogen has the potential to decarbonize the economy by transforming the way we distribute and transmit power in the future. Carol Johnston, IFS vice president of industries, energy, utilities and resources, explains how.