Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-12 - Increases RNG production and diversifies portfolio with landfill gas-to-power assets.
2022-06-09 - Research, including at the University of Houston, pushes forward in the quest to add U.S. shale plays as a sustainable and substantial source of lithium.
2022-06-16 - As part of the Northern Lights project in Norway, Shell, Equinor and TotalEnergies will build two ships capable of carrying 7,500 cubic meters of CO2.
2022-06-01 - Recent announcements include a BP-Linde project comprising hydrogen production at Linde’s facilities in the Houston area with CCS as an integral part of the project from the start.
2022-06-23 - Here is the low-hanging fruit within reach to help reduce global emissions, according to Baker Hughes CEO Lorenzo Simonelli during a recent energy transition conference.