Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-06-24 - Oil producers including Murphy Oil are using cash from oil sales to clean their balance sheets and boost distributions to shareholders.
2022-05-25 - Shareholders earlier blocked proposals to accelerate carbon emission reductions at oil and gas producers TotalEnergies SE, BP Plc, Shell Plc, Occidental Petroleum Corp. and ConocoPhillips Co.
2022-05-23 - PIRC said Exxon Mobil CEO Darren Woods should be held accountable as chairman for assuring the company’s strategy to meet Paris-aligned goals to reduce carbon emissions.
2022-07-29 - Exxon Mobil’s results also beat its best quarter of 2008, when Brent crude oil prices peaked at $147/bbl, and its best-ever quarter reached in 2012, when the company earned $15.9 billion.