Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-04 - Kimmeridge Managing Director Megan Hays discusses the urgency for the oil and gas industry to rapidly decarbonize and the E&P companies that have become leaders in achieving their net-zero goals.
2022-05-24 - Announcing their new-energy partnerships, ADNOC said the H2Teesside low-carbon hydrogen project with BP had moved into the design phase.
2022-05-25 - Shareholders earlier blocked proposals to accelerate carbon emission reductions at oil and gas producers TotalEnergies SE, BP Plc, Shell Plc, Occidental Petroleum Corp. and ConocoPhillips Co.
2022-06-28 - U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said jobs in the U.S. oil business should rise in 2022 as drillers produce more to meet demand as the pandemic eases and as Russia’s invasion removes petroleum from global markets.
2022-06-29 - In an exclusive interview with Hart Energy, Shidan Gouran, chairman of BlueSphere Carbon, discusses the emerging role of carbon offsets and credits, and how companies are applying the toward their net-zero ambitions.