In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Offshore New Zealand Well Planned In Great South Basin
- San Juan Basin Test Produces 456 bo, 170 Mcf Of Gas Per Day From Gallup
- Pantheon Announces Results From North Slope Wildcat
- Permits Issued For Three Utica Shale Ventures In Key Consolidated Field
- Fieldwood Energy Drilling First Of Six Tests In Green Canyon Block 200
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Innovators in the hydraulic fracturing space to highlight technological advances at upcoming SPE conference.
The dialing in of optimal completion designs by operators is keeping sand and water providers busy right-sizing their logistical response.
Positive results are emerging from fracturing field laboratories.