In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Offshore New Zealand Well Planned In Great South Basin
- San Juan Basin Test Produces 456 bo, 170 Mcf Of Gas Per Day From Gallup
- Pantheon Announces Results From North Slope Wildcat
- Permits Issued For Three Utica Shale Ventures In Key Consolidated Field
- Fieldwood Energy Drilling First Of Six Tests In Green Canyon Block 200
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
NexTier Oilfield Solutions CEO Robert Drummond shares his outlook for the oilfield services sector’s recovery on the other side of this downturn.
New advances and approaches are driving new benefits.
Recovering more for less is the ultimate goal for operators and service companies.