In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- CNX Reports Results from Tyler County, W. Va., Marcellus Producer
- Mississippi Canyon Block 430 Completion Producing 11,355 bbl of Oil, 19.986 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Loving County, Texas, Wolfcamp Producer Completed by XTO Energy
- Development Test Planned for St. Malo Field Waterflood Project
- 88 Energy Completion in Alaska: 280 Net Pay Zone in Seabee, Torok and Kuparuk
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Energy scholar Robert Bryce offers an unabashed view of the shale revolution, climate change and the future of energy. Spoiler alert: don’t expect oil and gas to disappear anytime soon.
The Scoop and Stack plays are still in the money but only with improved well spacing and effective management of frac-driven interactions.
Leasing hot spots, improved drilling metrics and more reveal some silver lining in the cloud hanging over Midcontinent producers.