In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- CNX Reports Results from Tyler County, W. Va., Marcellus Producer
- Mississippi Canyon Block 430 Completion Producing 11,355 bbl of Oil, 19.986 MMcf of Gas per Day
- Loving County, Texas, Wolfcamp Producer Completed by XTO Energy
- Development Test Planned for St. Malo Field Waterflood Project
- 88 Energy Completion in Alaska: 280 Net Pay Zone in Seabee, Torok and Kuparuk
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The announcements will also include a sweeping order to review all of Trump's actions weakening climate change protections, the revocation of a vital permit for the Keystone XL and a moratorium on leasing activities in the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge, Biden aids say.
Double E is one of several pipelines proposed to transport natural gas from the Permian Basin and is expected to enter service in 2021.
A federal judge ruled late Tuesday that the Interior Department violated federal law by failing to take into account the climate impact of its oil and gas leasing in Wyoming.