In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two New Marcellus Shale Wells Completed in Wyoming County, Pa.
- Drillship Scheduled for Offshore Israel Drilling in Karish North Development
- Shell Oil Completion in Mississippi Canyon Block 934 Flows 11,955 bbl of Oil, 10,000 cu ft of Gas per Day
- Birch Operations Completes Three More Spraberry Wells at Sunrise Studley Prospect
- Southwestern Production Announces Results from Three Lycoming County, Pa., Marcellus Wells
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-10-14 - Here’s a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news including Sempra Infrastructure’s new partnership to develop green hydrogen and ammonia projects in the U.S.
2022-09-19 - Joe Nolan will succeed Jim Judge as Eversource Energy's executive board chairman as of Dec. 31, 2022.
2022-09-20 - Scale equals relevance and Ranger Oil, doing everything its larger peers do, wants to build its way in the Eagle Ford to higher trading multiples, CEO and President Darrin Henke told Hart Energy in this exclusive interview.
2022-09-19 - Entrepreneurs gathered to pitch innovative and sustainable solutions to energy investors at a recently held energy tech venture forum by Rice University.
2022-09-23 - Effective Oct. 1, Dorchester Minerals CEO William Casey McManemin will step down, allowing for the succession of COO Bradley J. Ehrman.