In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Completion in Midland County, Texas, Flows from Wolfcamp, Dean
- Heidrun Field Wildcat Hits 270-m Oil Column
- Scurry County, Texas, Strawn Well Announced by Moriah Operating
- Range Resources Completes Three Marcellus Shale Wells in Washington County, Pa.
- Three Middle Bakken Wells Completed in Williams County, N.D.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
EOG Permian Wolfcamp wells, Chesapeake Powder River Basin completions plus a new prospect offshore Ireland top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Antero Marcellus tests, Marathon Oil Bakken/Three Forks completions plus an onshore Sumatra gas discovery top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Check out the latest activity highlights from around the world.