In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Neptune Completes Testing in PL 882, Offshore Norway
- San Andres Producer by Custer & Wright in Yoakum County, Texas
- Oil Discovery Reported in Kruh Block in South Sumatra, Indonesia
- BPX Announces Results from Kate Olson Pad in Reeves County, Texas
- Wildcat in Lea County, N.M., Produces from Third Bone Spring Sand
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
2022-11-29 - The NOAA said the unique season this year was defined by a rare mid-season pause in storms that scientists preliminarily believe was caused by increased wind shear and suppressed atmospheric moisture high over the Atlantic Ocean.
2022-11-29 - Pilot project shows alternating produced gas with water/surfactant EOR mix boosts production and cuts costs in the Bakken shale.
2022-11-29 - Facility is built to produce 200-300 MMscf/d of natural gas.
2022-11-29 - Exxon Mobil’s oil output in Equatorial Guinea, a member of OPEC, peaked at more than 300,000 bbl/d eight years ago and has been declining since.
2022-11-28 - The proposal would place monthly limits on flaring and require oil and gas companies to undertake methane leak detection programs on federal land.