In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Four Gas-producing Directional Wells Completed in Garfield County, Colo.
- Results from Two Hydrocarbon Discoveries in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Five Eagle Ford Completions by EOG Resources at McMullen County, Texas, Pad
- Six Directional Green River Basin Tests Permitted in Sweetwater County, Wyo.
- Calyx Energy Reports Results from Mississippian Wells in Okfuskee County, Okla.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Midland, Texas-based Endeavor Energy Resources has purchased IFS Applications as the new ERP system of record for its oilfield services division.
Technology for reusing flowback and produced water offers solutions for regions facing limited water sources and drought.
The work is scheduled to begin in the third-quarter 2019 and is expected to be completed by third-quarter 2020 in McDermott's fabrication facility in Batam, Indonesia.