In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Oil Discovery Announced in Offshore West Cape Three Points Block 2
- Frontier Discovery by Samson: 1.386 Mbbl of Oil, 7.447 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- CrownQuest Completes Two Extended-lateral Wolfcamp Wells in Howard County, Texas
- Cholla Petroleum Schedules Six Smackover Wildcats in Calhoun County, Fla.
- West Natuna Basin Appraisal Drilling Results Reported by Conrad Petroleum
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Devon Energy had been actively shopping the Permian Basin assets, and others in the Rockies, the past several months.
A big crowd turned out for an afternoon honoring industry leaders representing all facets of the energy sector.
Production from Occidental Petroleum's Permian Basin unit rose 57% to 250,000 boe/d in the fourth quarter, boosted by its investments in the basin.