In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Oil Discovery Announced in Offshore West Cape Three Points Block 2
- Frontier Discovery by Samson: 1.386 Mbbl of Oil, 7.447 MMcf of Gas Per Day
- CrownQuest Completes Two Extended-lateral Wolfcamp Wells in Howard County, Texas
- Cholla Petroleum Schedules Six Smackover Wildcats in Calhoun County, Fla.
- West Natuna Basin Appraisal Drilling Results Reported by Conrad Petroleum
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Exxon Mobil’s latest find offshore Guyana and three extended-reach, horizontal producers completed by Gulfport Energy from a Grady County pad in Oklahoma top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
The largest monthly decline occurred in the Williston Basin, where 50% of rigs were released, according to Enverus Rig Analytics for May.
Research from this year’s Colorado School of Mines’ Reservoir Characterization Program includes a field project in the Eagle Ford Shale conducted in Gonzales County, Texas.