Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-06 - The baseline valuation of BlackBrush's production in the Eagle Ford would be around $430 million, although BlackBrush may seek a sale price in the “high hundreds of millions of dollars” to account for substantial undeveloped acreage in the area, sources said.
2022-06-06 - Argentina launched a tender process to build a 563 km-long gas pipeline connecting the provinces of Neuquen and Salliquello, which is expected to increase current transport capacity by 25%.
2022-06-17 - Energia Argentina and Tenaris signed a contract to complete a pipeline that will transfer natural gas from the Vaca Muerta shale formation, allowing Argentina to forgo costly LNG imports.
2022-05-19 - The transaction supports the oil major's corporate strategy to prioritize investments on advantaged assets with lowest cost of supply.
2022-05-05 - Plains said it added an additional 45,000 barrels a day of contracted short-term volumes to its Permian long-haul pipelines.