Experts from AWS and AspenTech discuss how the next generation data historian is evolving from data storage to industrial data management platform as manufacturers now require more data integration, archiving, asset modeling, visualization, and analysis capabilities.
Marcos Kajita, Sr. Partner Solutions Architect with AWS Energy, and Keith Flynn, Sr. Director of Product Management with AspenTech address new innovations in data historians that enable you to:
- Integrate industrial data across existing data historians on-premises or in the cloud
- Achieve the maximum performance, security, and deployment flexibility for industrial data regardless of age or location
- Aggregate, contextualize and mobilize data at scale across contributing sites
- Provide data preparedness and accessibility for AI-enabled actionable insights
- Monitor and lower energy usage to support sustainability initiatives