The sooner Neubrex's engineers can evaluate the data from underground wells, the sooner they can make wise decisions and deliver results that can be put into practice. This is because their mission is to gather and deliver distributed fiber optic sensing data for geoscience engineers working on design and development projects. To make this happen, Neubrex partnered with the Lyve Mobile team at Seagate Technology.
For more effective data aggregation, storage, processing, and transfers, Neubrex integrated Lyve Mobile's full suite of integrated, high-capacity, data transfer solutions—purpose-built for edge-to-cloud operations—into their data management workflows. This resulted in a 30–40% acceleration of field data processing, a 40% improvement in data access, and a two–week reduction in data delivery time.
This webinar on March 15 at 11:00 AM CDT will address:
- the key challenges Lyve Mobile equipped Neubrex to overcome
- discuss strategies and solutions that other energy industry companies can implement to:
- simplify their data management
- improve their ability to rapidly capture, protect, process, and transfer data
- deliver the valuable insights their customers need
In this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Assess the top in-field data management challenges
- Apply best practices to optimize in-field data management
- Define considerations to evaluate when choosing a data storage partner that is right for your workflow
Meet the Speakers:
Kristy DeMarco, Director of PLM and Vertical Markets for Lyve Mobile Services, Seagate Technology
- Kristy DeMarco is the Director of PLM and Vertical Markets for Lyve Mobile Services at Seagate Technology. Joining Seagate five years ago, she now leads the Lyve Mobile Services PLM and go-to-market team focusing on accelerating time to data for edge applications across multiple data-intensive workflows. Kristy and her team are chartered with translating key market and customer requirements into innovative solutions for future roadmap development and market enablement. Kristy also regularly presents at industry forums and conferences.
Dana Jurick, Executive Vice President, Neubrex Energy Services (U.S.)
- Dana Jurick is the Executive Vice President of Neubrex Energy Services (U.S.) As an experienced senior executive, he oversees product lifecycle management (PSM), as well as operations, health, safety, and environment (HSE) and business development at Neubrex. With more than 40 years of experience in the energy industry, Jurick's extensive technical background includes specializations in geosciences, seismic acquisition, processing and interpretation, electo-optical technology and petroleum engineering. He lives in Houston, Texas.