Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2024-02-23 - The two-well Gulf of Mexico development will send 16,000 boe/d at peak rates to the Appomattox production semisubmersible.
2024-02-21 - As Transocean executives predicted during third-quarter earnings, the company is in the middle of an upcycle, with day rates and revenues reaching new heights.
2024-02-20 - Halliburton’s new CorrosaLock cement solution provides chemical resistance to CO2 and minimizes the impact of cyclic loading on the cement barrier.
2024-02-19 - From the mobile offshore production unit arriving at the Nong Yao Field offshore Thailand to approval for the Castorone vessel to resume operations, below is a compilation of the latest headlines in the E&P space.