Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2023-07-31 - Exxon Mobil is investing $17 billion in low-carbon businesses like carbon capture, hydrogen and biofuels. But the U.S. supermajor is also considering lithium production, CEO Darren Woods told analysts.
2023-08-29 - Global emissions continue to dominate conversations as the world aims to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions 45% by 2030 and reach net zero by 2050.
2023-08-02 - Honeywell’s carbon capture and storage technology was selected for Exxon Mobil’s blue hydrogen and CCS project in Baytown, Texas.
2023-07-31 - While progress is being made to achieve net-zero emissions by 2030, there is still much to be done, and the key may lie with carbon capture and storage.
2023-09-12 - Chevron will have controlling interest in ACES Delta, which will initially convert more than 220 MW of renewable energy into 100 metric tonnes per day of green hydrogen that will be stored in two gigantic 4.5-MMbbl salt caverns.