Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-14 - The Port Arthur LNG agreement with Sempra positions ConocoPhillips as among the largest natural gas producers in the U.S., said CEO Ryan Lance, who added ConocoPhillips is also interested in expanding its LNG presence.
2022-06-13 - U.S. road travel has remained relatively strong even as prices have risen. Still, economists expect demand may start to decline if prices remain above $5/bbl for a sustained period.
2022-06-23 - The Biden White House's testy relationship with the fossil fuel industry has grown even more complicated as Russia's invasion of Ukraine cut global energy supplies and sent crude oil and natural gas prices skyrocketing.
2022-06-17 - Heavy crudes are cheaper than lighter shale oils produced in the U.S. and typically make more diesel and less gasoline.
2022-06-16 - Wood Mackenzie reported that fuel prices are expected to remain high leading into the next year, with pressure easing in the second half of 2023.