Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - APA, the holding company of Apache, didn’t disclose the seller but, earlier on Aug. 3, Reuters reported that the company was buying assets in Texas from privately owned Titus Oil & Gas.
2022-06-02 - Rio Grande E&P LLC sold both its conventional and unconventional Eagle Ford Shale assets located in South Texas to two separate undisclosed buyers, according to a June 1 release.
2022-06-07 - In its initial acquisition, Andros Minerals entered an agreement with an undisclosed private seller to acquire a portfolio located in the Eagle Ford Shale and Permian’s Midland and Delaware sub-basins.
2022-06-07 - Desert Peak—the largest independent Permian Basin pure-play mineral and royalty company—completed its all-stock merger with Falcon Minerals with the combined company based in Denver rebranding as Sitio Royalties.
2022-06-01 - Validus, with roughly $1 billion of capital commitments available for deals, is also looking to convert its “barrels in the ground” into high margin returns.