Energy ESG Awards
Hart Energy is proud to announce its new Energy ESG Awards, a recognition program for those making a significant impact out in the field, in their communities and in the office.Nomination Form
Who can apply?
Nominations are open to producers, operators, services companies and midstream companies in the oil and gas industry.
What are we recognizing?
- Innovations in reducing environmental impact
- Social efforts and community contributions
- Leadership practices/directives and company cultures within a corporate structure
What are the judging criteria?
As they say, actions speak louder than words. Winners will be chosen based on achievements, not only on goals.
Hart Energy has formed a board of advisers of ESG experts in the industry who will be guiding our team of editors throughout the entire process—from how to assess and measure achievements to choosing the appropriate award subcategories under E, S and G, and/or an overall “best in class” ESG category.
ESG Advisory Board:
- Paul Davies, Co-Chair of ESG Task Force and member of Sustainability Committee, Latham & Watkins LLC
- Emily Easley, CEO, NOVUS Energy Advisors
- Greg Englert, Partner, Risk Advisory Services, Weaver
- Eric Johnson, Partner, and Co-Chair of ESG Advisory Team, Winston and Strawn
- James West, Senior Managing Director, Evercore
How will winners be recognized?
Winners will be announced via press release as well as at Hart Energy’s Energy ESG conference on Nov. 29, 2021, in Houston. These ESG champions also will be highlighted in in-depth profiles in a special section of the December issue of Oil and Gas Investor and also on all of Hart Energy’s social media platforms.
What is the deadline to submit a nomination?
The deadline to submit is Aug. 27, 2021. Late submissions will not be accepted.
We plan for this to be an annual honor we can bestow upon companies truly making a difference in environmental, social and governance spaces.Nominate a company today!