Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
Diamondback Doubles Asset Sales Target to $1B, Reveals More Midland M&A
2023-02-24 - The Permian pure play is selling off midstream assets and upstream leasehold that can’t compete for capital in the company’s portfolio, Diamondback Chairman and CEO Travis Stice told investors.
There and Back Again: Rick Muncrief and Devon Energy’s Permian Journey
2023-01-03 - President and CEO Rick Muncrief details Devon's course since its merger with WPX Energy; its deals in the Eagle Ford and Bakken; and the almighty dividend.
M&A Drives Crestwood Equity Partners Q4 Earnings
2023-02-23 - M&A activity drove Crestwood Equity Partner’s 2022 fourth-quarter earnings, but the company said it will not be a priority in 2023.
Muncrief: Devon Energy Taking Slower Approach to LNG
2023-03-08 - Diving into LNG too quickly would be the wrong move for Devon Energy, CEO Rick Muncrief said during the CERAWeek by S&P Global conference.
Hess Corp. Reports Fangtooth SE-1 Find, Sets 2023 Capex Budget at $3.7 Billion
2023-01-24 - New York-based Hess Corp. announced a new discovery offshore Guyana and set its 2023 E&P capital and exploratory budget at $3.7 billion, of which more than 80% will be allocated to the Bakken and Guyana’s Stabroek Block.