The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Clay Petroleum retained the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC to market an operated working interest package in the Texas Panhandle. The offering includes 61 gas wells in Gray and Sherman counties, Texas.
- Operating working interest in 61 gas wells in Gray and Sherman counties, Texas
- Producing from the Granite Wash and Brown Dolomite formations
- Operated by Clay Petroleum
- 9,712 gross (9,616 net) acres
- 352 gross (295 net) average daily gas production
- $8,935 per month average net cash flow (last 14 months)
Bids are due by June 25. An electronic data room is available.
Weatherford International Plc has strengthened its collaboration with upstream data visualization provider INT on Aug. 12 to provide next-level, real-time well visualization in both 2D and 3D. Weatherford will embed INT’s IVAAP framework into the Weatherford Centro digital well delivery software, advancing its data visualization capabilities.
In-bit sensors deliver performance measurements to maximize drilling efficiency and lower well construction costs.
Remote training and monitoring procedures enabled the successful installation of the liner hanger system, cementing products and tubular running services.