The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Munich Minerals and Royalty LP and Majestic Minerals and Royalty LP (MMR) retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as their exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain mineral properties located in the Midland and Delaware basins within the Permian.
MMR prefers offers by basin but will entertain offers on a tract basis.
- 2,393 Net Royalty Acres (normalized to 1/8th royalty)
- 119 horizontal producing wells
- 78 horizontal wells completed since 2018
- Near term projected growth:
- Eight Drilled but Uncompleted wells (DUCs) | 40 Permits
- 2020 projected cash flow: $1.4 million
- Key operators: SM Energy Co., Concho Resources Inc., Pioneer Natural Resources Co. and Parsley Energy Inc.
Attention remains on finding and maintaining operational efficiencies amid market challenges for U.S. shale producers.
Which areas could follow Guyana, Mauritania/Senegal and Mozambique’s Rovuma Basin?
The Anadarko Basin’s Simpson shale formation is being called “one of the biggest yet-to-be-developed shale plays in the United States.”