The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Munich Minerals and Royalty LP and Majestic Minerals and Royalty LP (MMR) retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as their exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain mineral properties located in the Midland and Delaware basins within the Permian.
MMR prefers offers by basin but will entertain offers on a tract basis.
- 2,393 Net Royalty Acres (normalized to 1/8th royalty)
- 119 horizontal producing wells
- 78 horizontal wells completed since 2018
- Near term projected growth:
- Eight Drilled but Uncompleted wells (DUCs) | 40 Permits
- 2020 projected cash flow: $1.4 million
- Key operators: SM Energy Co., Concho Resources Inc., Pioneer Natural Resources Co. and Parsley Energy Inc.
Enbridge's 68-year-old Line 5 pipeline carries 540,000 bbl/d of light crude and propane, and one 4.5-mile (7.2-km) section runs underwater along the lakebed.
In a letter to fellow Democrat Joe Biden, Sen. Joe Manchin said that even without the Keystone XL pipeline, the oil would still find its way to the U.S. by rail and truck.
Attorneys for the Corps filed a notice of appeal with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, a week after a lower court said the 570,000-bbl/d Dakota Access oil pipeline needed to be shut and emptied.