The following information is provided by Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Eagle River. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC has been exclusively retained by Encana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc. to divest certain operated and nonoperated working interest assets in the Williston Basin of Montana and North Dakota.
Elm Coulee Package
- About 35,900 gross (26,600 net) acres majority operated leasehold
- About 93 wells in the Bakken and conventional Reservoirs
- 401 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d) net production / 84% Oil (July 2018 through December 2018 average)
- 82% of net production from Encana operated wells
- $4.6 million 2018 operating cash flow
- Kraken Oil & Gas LLC has delineated the Bakken offsetting acreage with economic well results with IP-30 rates as high as 1,110 boe/d
- White Rock Oil & Gas LLC has proven significant upside in recompletions from multiple Bakken wells offsetting acreage
Big Valley Package
- About 6,900 gross (6,700 net) acres majority operated leasehold
- About seven wells in the Middle Bakken and Three Forks
- 67 boe/d net production / 100% Oil (July 2018 through December 2018 average)
- 100% of net production from Encana operated wells
- $700,000 2018 operating cash flow
- Koda Resources Ltd. recently drilling within the Big Valley Package
- Kraken Oil & Gas has proven significant uplift in historical EURs by implementing modern completion designs East of acreage
OBO Leasehold Package
- About 15,700 gross (5,400 net) acres nonoperated leasehold
- Certain lands outside of Elm Coulee and Big Valley Packages
- About 100 wells in conventional and unconventional reservoirs
- 144 boe/d net production / 84% Oil (July 2018 through December 2018 average)
- $1.3 million 2018 operating cash flow
- Basin-leading operators including Continental Resources Inc., Whiting Petroleum Corp. and others
The transaction effective date will be July 1. Bids may be submitted for entire assets or by asset package, according to Eagle River.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. MT Oct. 9. The virtual data room will be available starting Sept. 9.
For information visit eagleriverholdingsllc.com or contact Brian Green, managing director of Eagle River, at BGreen@EagleRiverEA.com or 832-680-0110.
FERC OKs Tellurian’s $1.4 B Driftwood Pipeline Project
2023-04-24 - FERC’s approval of Tellurian’s pipeline project will allow supplies to flow to Tellurian’s proposed Driftwood LNG project.
Enbridge Reaches Incentive Toll Agreement
2023-05-04 - The agreement seeks to provide customers with a stable toll that is preferable to competitors.
Dominion Energy, National Grid Pursuing Pipeline Sales
2023-04-06 - The reports come at a time when lawmakers and regulators across the U.S. debate the future of natural gas for home heating and cooking as more towns and cities look to phase it out.
Italy's Eni, Snam Offer Slovakia Gas Supply and Storage
2023-04-20 - The deals could help Slovakia diversify its gas imports amid efforts to guarantee reliable energy despite the conflict in Ukraine.
Tallgrass Announces Open Seasons for Pony Express Pipeline
2023-04-30 - Tallgrass is gauging interest in an expansion of the company’s 230,000 bbl/d capacity Pony Express Pipeline.