For each submission, please provide:
- The Official Entry Form. See "Step 3: Where to send your entry information" below (REQUIRED).
- One high resolution image (REQUIRED)
- An abstract of 500 words or fewer describing the game-changing significance, technically and economically, of the entry (REQUIRED). Text should be copied and pasted from a Word document, not a PDF.
- A case study of 500 words or fewer that describes the entry's use in one specific commercial application (REQUIRED). Text should be copied and pasted from a Word document, not a PDF.
- One photo or illustration (REQUIRED)
- Additional supporting documents such as text, photos, charts and graphs, illustrations or videos (OPTIONAL).
Please limit your optional submissions to a maximum of three items. Limit attachment sizes to 20MB
Make sure your supporting documents are in an acceptable file format.
- Text documents: Adobe Acrobat (preferred), MS Word, MS Excel, RTF, plain text.
- Photos and illustrations: Adobe Acrobat (preferred), JPG, TIF, WMF, EPS
- Videos (including animations): AVI, MPEG, WMV, QuickTime