For each submission, please provide:
- An Official Entry Form (REQUIRED). See "Step 2: Send in your entry information" below for details on setting up your Judgify account to submit an MEA entry.
- One high-resolution image (REQUIRED)
- An abstract of 500 words or fewer describing the game-changing significance, technically and economically, of the entry (REQUIRED).
- A case study of 500 words or fewer that describes the entry's use in one specific commercial application (REQUIRED).
- One photo or illustration (REQUIRED)
- Additional supporting documents such as text, photos, charts and graphs, illustrations or videos (OPTIONAL). Please limit your optional submissions to a maximum of two items.
Limit attachment sizes to 50 MB for each file upload.
Make sure your supporting documents are in an acceptable file format.
- Text documents: Adobe Acrobat, MS Word, MS Excel, RTF, plain text.
- Photos and illustrations: Adobe Acrobat, JPG, TIF, WMF, EPS
- Videos (including animations): AVI, MPEG, WMV, QuickTime
- Commercialization dates: Technologies from 2020 and beyond can be entered for MEA consideration.
- The commercial application of a technology can be one not yet deployed.
- There is no limit for how many entries a company can submit if they want to enter multiple new technologies. However, only submit one entry per technology/product. Do not submit the same technology in multiple categories.
- Winners will be announced in October 2021 via press release, and the technologies will be highlighted in depth in the weekly E&P newsletter. Winners are also showcased on Hart Energy's website for one year.
Send in your entry information.
If you’re having problems with your entry or have questions, please call +1-713-260-4613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.