Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-08-09 - BPX Energy President Jack Collins said the company is planning to power 95% of its Permian Basin operations with electricity this year and is drilling an exploratory well for its carbon capture business.
2022-07-06 - Riyadh-based think tank KAPSARC expects oil demand in the third quarter to rise across all countries except India despite global headwinds and early signs of a looming recession. Demand in the U.S. is said to lead the way.
2022-05-24 - Saudi Arabia will likely raise output to 11 million bpd later this year when a broader pact between OPEC and allies expires.
2022-06-23 - “The primary rating concern for Freeport LNG is that the sole source of revenue is dividends from the three liquefaction plants, owned by three operating companies,” Fitch said in a rating action commentary.