Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-20 - Double Eagle Energy’s latest venture will pursue a similar strategy in the Permian Basin that led to the success of the predecessor companies, but on a “considerably larger scale,” according to the release.
2022-05-10 - See what leaders in the energy industry are doing in the carbon capture, utilization and sequestration field.
2022-04-21 - Led by industry veteran Doug Dormer, Cardinal Midstream Partners is focused on natural gas gathering and processing and congruent carbon capture and sequestration acquisition and development opportunities across North America.
2022-06-02 - Rio Grande E&P LLC sold both its conventional and unconventional Eagle Ford Shale assets located in South Texas to two separate undisclosed buyers, according to a June 1 release.
2022-06-08 - Devon Energy agreed to acquire the leasehold interest and related assets of RimRock Oil and Gas, a Warburg Pincus portfolio company focused in the Williston Basin.