Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-16 - PGNiG’s LNG supply portfolio with U.S. partners currently stands at 7 million tons or 9 Bcm after regasification. A contract with Sempra would boost that by more than 40%.
2022-04-13 - The cumulative effect of the administration’s assault on all fossil fuels discourages the capital investment required to drill even one new well, writes Mark R. Robeck, former DOE deputy general counsel for energy policy.
2022-04-13 - “Now is the time to accelerate the transition to an independent and a clean energy future. President Putin cannot control the power of the wind or the sun,” U.S. climate envoy John Kerry said in the opening speech to the Our Oceans conference.
2022-04-12 - One of the sources went as far as to describe the situation between OPEC and the IEA as a “cold war” and blamed the IEA for starting it, according to a Reuters report.
2022-04-12 - “I think it’s extremely cowboy-ish ... by doing an outright sale, purely thinking like a trader, if I did that I would get fired. Nobody knows which way the oil price will go,” said Ilia Bouchouev, partner at Pentathlon Investments and adjunct professor at NYU.