Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-07-25 - Autonomous inspection robots, which have been proven through recent pilot programs to detect leaks and corrosion problems during routine inspections at onshore oil and gas sites, could soon debut offshore.
2022-06-07 - Here are the three main technological breakthroughs that SubUAS CEO Javier Diez said made the Naviator drone possible.
2022-07-08 - The FEED “study will finalize the technical solution for the proposed gas and condensate greenfield development in the presalt Campos Basin” before Equinor makes its FID, TechnipFMC said in a press statement.
2022-07-26 - Schlumberger's Subsea Integration Alliance will provide deepwater E&P company Kosmos Energy with a subsea multiphase boosting system, topside equipment and a 16-mile integrated power and control unbilical.