Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - Mammoth Exploration LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Strawn Sand well package that includes overriding royalty interest in three producing horizontal wells in Scurry County, Texas.
2022-04-11 - Western American Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Polecat Bench/Ralston area opportunity in Wyoming’s Park County.
2022-04-19 - Endeavor Energy Resources LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 140 well package with operations plus leasehold acreage in Cowley, Labette, Montgomery and Sumner counties, Kansas.
2022-04-25 - Dewbre Petroleum Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale operations in six wells plus HBP leasehold acreage in South Texas through an auction closing on May 4.
2022-05-03 - REI Energy Drilling & Income Fund I LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Bakken Shale / Three Forks well package in North Dakota’s Dunn, McKenzie and Mountrail counties.