Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-08 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including new production and contract announcements from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-07-22 - Takeaway constraints for natural gas limit growth opportunities for U.S. shale producers. Here’s a natural gas update featured in the upcoming Hydraulic Fracturing special report.
2022-06-14 - Advanced simulations indicate separating the production stream with a pseudo dry gas system could enable longer gas tiebacks. Here’s more about the project being led by Intecsea, Worley’s specialist subsea business.
2022-06-16 - Transitional Energy’s geothermal technology was used to harvest heat from produced water at a Nevada oil field to generate electricity, CEO Salina Derichsweiler told Hart Energy.
2022-06-07 - Here are the three main technological breakthroughs that SubUAS CEO Javier Diez said made the Naviator drone possible.