In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Niobrara Well In Converse County, Wyo., By Renos Land & Minerals
- Exxon Mobil Spuds Development Test In Julia Field
- Raffles Energy Exploratory Planned In Suceava Concession In Romania
- Two Oswego Producers Completed In Garfield County, Okla.
- Four Turner Wells Completed At Drillpad In Converse County, Wyo.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
New executives at GTI, the energy technology group, are promoting a range of technologies to solve industry challenges.
Worley has been awarded a FEED contract for Total E&P USA’s North Platte field development in the Gulf of Mexico (GoM), the company said on Jan. 23.
OFS Portal said on Jan. 22 that Basic Energy Services has joined the organization as a supplier subscriber member.