In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Niobrara Well In Converse County, Wyo., By Renos Land & Minerals
- Exxon Mobil Spuds Development Test In Julia Field
- Raffles Energy Exploratory Planned In Suceava Concession In Romania
- Two Oswego Producers Completed In Garfield County, Okla.
- Four Turner Wells Completed At Drillpad In Converse County, Wyo.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Departure could leave the commission with only three of its five seats filled.
Trump on Aug. 4 signed into law a rare bipartisan bill that will use royalties from offshore oil and gas drilling operations to fund long-overdue maintenance of public lands, national parks and Native American schools.
Lobbyists have disclosed little information about their activities.