In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Niobrara Well In Converse County, Wyo., By Renos Land & Minerals
- Exxon Mobil Spuds Development Test In Julia Field
- Raffles Energy Exploratory Planned In Suceava Concession In Romania
- Two Oswego Producers Completed In Garfield County, Okla.
- Four Turner Wells Completed At Drillpad In Converse County, Wyo.
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Utilizing the Gorilla Jack hydraulic table, downtime for each well was negated by upward of three weeks for a major operator in the Williston Basin.
The United States Patent and Trademark Office has awarded 10 new patents to Upwing Energy for critical enabling technologies in the company’s downhole rotating tools and proprietary methods used to increase hydrocarbon production and recovery.
Subsurface compression offers superior economics and environmental emission reductions for natural gas production.