In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Apache Corp. Announces Significant Offshore Suriname Discovery
- Onshore Cretaceous Sandstone Discovery in Brazil Encounters 49 ft of Net Oil Pay
- Walker Ridge Block 316 Discovery Hits 200 Net ft of Oil Pay
- First Wildcat in Skarv Field/PL 1008 Hits 15-m Lysing Gas Column
- Crowheart Energy Completes Two Lewis Wells in Red Desert Basin
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
The subsea technology powerhouse, which offers integrated products and services, sees its inbound orders surpassing $4 billion by year-end.
The awards were part of Norway’s licensing rounds that cover previously unexplored frontier areas.
U.S. Interior Secretary Deb Haaland said oil and gas production “will continue well into the future” but said the administration wants “to make sure American taxpayers are getting a good return on their investment.”