In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Apache Corp. Announces Significant Offshore Suriname Discovery
- Onshore Cretaceous Sandstone Discovery in Brazil Encounters 49 ft of Net Oil Pay
- Walker Ridge Block 316 Discovery Hits 200 Net ft of Oil Pay
- First Wildcat in Skarv Field/PL 1008 Hits 15-m Lysing Gas Column
- Crowheart Energy Completes Two Lewis Wells in Red Desert Basin
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Five Eagle Ford completions by EOG Resources at its McMullen County, Texas, pad plus results from Calyx Energy horizontal Mississippian wells top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
Check out the latest oil and gas drilling activity highlights from around the world featured in the August issue of E&P including Equinor’s discovery of a potentially large oil reservoir offshore Canada’s Flemish Pass plus an Alaska wildcat on the North Slope reported by 88 Energy.
June 2020: Bone Spring Producer In Eddy County, N.M., Flows 7.15 Mbbl of Oil, 8.214 MMcf of Gas per Day